Serve on a Team
at Hope City Church
Join a Team
Serving on a team is one of the easiest ways to meet people and make a difference at the same time!
Your gifts and passion make a difference at Hope City. Each week we have the incredible privilege of serving together to create incredible environments for all kinds of people to experience God in a deeply meaningful way. Consider joining a team and together we can make a difference in our community!
Teams At Hope City
- Hope City Kids (birth – 5th grade during the 9 or 10:45 service)
- Middle School (meets during the 10:45 service)
- High School (meets during the 5pm service)
- Parking Team: Give people an incredible first impression and help them find a place to park!
- Welcome Team: Greet and seat our guests so they feel right at home!
- Production Team: Lights, camera, action! The media team runs our audio, video and lighting.
- Cafe: Provide a welcoming space with a warm cup of coffee and tasty treats.
- Music: Talented musicians and singers use their gifts to glorify God (Auditions required)
- Security: Provide safety and security for everyone.
- Bus Transport: Pick up and drop off guests who are unable to drive to church.
- Prayer: Pray for people needing help, healing, and hope.
- Mid-Week: Come in during the week to prep Kid’s materials, enter data, and prepare or clean spaces for various ministries.