Rock RMS is our new church database. We are moving to Rock because it has been developed collaboratively by a group of churches that understand the needs and operations of churches of all sizes. It has been designed from the ground up for the mobile environment that we operate in today, has the highest level of security, and new features are being introduced regularly to enhance your experience. In addition, the cost to process donations through Rock is SIGNIFICANTLY less than what we paid previously with PushPay.
Simply click the link below to go to a secure form where you will provide your personal information, choose an amount and how often you want it to be charged to your debit/credit card or bank account, and provide your payment method. You’re done! To set up a recurring giving schedule, log in to your account.*
* Why log into Rock RMS?
- You are not required to log in to Rock RMS to make an online donation. However, if you choose to create an account you can log in to update your giving preferences, start or stop recurring giving or view your giving history. To create an account, click Login at the top right of the Give Online form. Log in using your Facebook account, or select Register to create a new account username and password.
How do I set up bi-monthly scheduled giving?
- In order to set up bi-monthly giving you will have to set up two separate monthly giving schedules with different dates. For example if you give on the 5th and 15th of every month, you would set up one monthly transaction for the 5th and another monthly transaction for the 15th.
How do I cancel my PushPay account?
- Log into PushPay. On the right hand side you will see the box for recurring gifts. Click the “edit” button. A new window will open and there will be a red “cancel” button. Click the button and your recurring gift will automatically discontinue. If you have any issues, please email Stephanie Rautio.
How do I edit new transactions on the Rock?
- When you log in on the Give page you can edit and create your scheduled giving on the Manage Giving Profiles tab.
Who should I contact if I have issues with the Rock giving portal or my login?
- Please email Stephanie Rautio or call her at (503) 342-3542. She would be more than happy to help.